10 ways to make money from Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Open a casino where you charge players $0.05 per round of Rock, Paper, Scissors.
- Product tie-ins and cross-merchandising of the Rock, Paper, Scissors brand line.
- Write a suspense novel hinging on whether the victim had chosen Rock, Paper, or Scissors.
- Start a cable TV channel called the Rock, Paper, Scissors network featuring celebrity
Rock, Paper, Scissors competitions.
- Enlist the confidence of a wealthy but trusting child. Teach the child a modified
version of Rock, Paper, Scissors with rules which insure that you always win.
- Register the adult domain RockPaperScissors.com and promote it with banner ads
and popup ads all over the Internet.
- Work your way up through the ranks at the Treasury Department to a position of
influence. When it comes time to change the design of the banknotes, decree that
Rock, Paper, and Scissors be put on them.
- Commission a major artist to produce a body of work on the subjects of Rock,
Paper, Scissors and have it exhibited in galleries and museums worldwide.
- Deposit a penny into a savings account under the name “Rock Paperscissors”
and let it compound for a million years.
- Write a strategy guide on how to make money from Rock, Paper, Scissors.
Added eBay link. Clean up formatting.